IMPORTANT CHANGES FOR 2020
Due to COVID-19 pandemic and the increased stress its put on our community to keep everyone fed, Pantry279 will be changing how the Thanksgiving Meal program works this year.
- Distribution of the meals will be done over two days this year instead of one. Distribution this year will be on Friday Nov 20th from 3pm to 8pm and then on Saturday Nov 21st from 10am to 5pm.
- We will still have our normal saturday food distribution at Trinity Lutheran church on Saturday Nov 21st.
- Unfortunately, we have outgrown our space at Trinity Lutheran church. The distribution will take place at a new location that has yet to be determined. Once we have secured a new location, this website will be updated with the new location and everyone that has already signed up to recieve a Thanksgiving meal be notified, by email, of the new location.
- When you come to pick up at your scheduled time and day, you will be offered the option of taking a prepacked box appropriate for your family size ( with meat choice ) OR if you know there are things you don’t want, you can go thru the line as per norm and get the items you want. Hopefully this will reduce the wait for people who will use everything in the box.
- We continue to offer delivery for as many families as we can for those who are homebound due to illness, disability, or lack of transportation. Following safty protocols our delivery this year will be contactless.